A work setting like no other - working among farm animals and families, and within a stunning countryside estate!
This is a key role working as part of our Engagement Team and is central to our visitor’s experience at the farm. The team develops and deliver material to engage our visitors with our animals and our education work through a range of diverse, fun and exciting educational experiences.
As an Engagement Team Member you will:
• Interact with visitors of all ages including children, families, and other audiences.
• Interact with audiences that vary between one individual and a crowd of 500 on a sound system.
• Be expected to deliver across a wide range of mediums including talks, table-top activities, Play-based activities, and storytelling.
• Manage our animal walkthroughs and experiences
Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast-moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with visitors and make them feel valued. This post is for those able to work weekends and school holidays, starting before 9 am and being able to work up to 7 pm, as part of a rota.
• A creative mind, and be able to develop and deliver engaging, high-quality public engagement opportunities for our visitors
• The ability to confidently deliver stories, shows, games and other playful, interactive engagement styles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with a wide range of audiences in a playful and engaging manner
• Good organisational and time management skills
• The ability to work effectively under their own initiative and as part of a team with a positive attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
Please email for an application form or click on the link below to access it.
please email completed application forms to email@example.com
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Flexible Time
Starting Pay Rate:
£7.00 - Age 16-17
£7.50- Age 18-20
£9.50 - Age 21-22
£10.00 - Age 23 +
Take a look around to discover what Mrs Dowsons could do for you.